Have an eLearning topic that you feel will be beneficial to OAUG members? We want to hear from you! The OAUG is in search of eLearning topics from the end-user experience in the form of case studies or project implementation stories. Vendors, SIs and other partners are welcome to present their customer experiences; however, content must be education focused. If a presentation is determined to be a “sales presentation”, presenters may not be asked to present during future OAUG events.
The OAUG equips members with the answers they need to be more efficient and effective in their jobs. The OAUG offers the following one- hour eLearning sessions:
- Geo/ SIG Sessions: Sessions brought to you by Geo/SIG Coordinators on topics specific to their geographic region or shared interest area.
- OAUG eLearning Sessions: Educational sessions on topics pertinent to OAUG members.
Submit an eLearning proposal. An OAUG staff member will contact you within 24 hours.
OAUG eLearning Speaker Compliance Agreement
Accepted presenters must acknowledge and agree to the OAUG Speaker Compliance Agreement. Please carefully read the compliance agreement below in its entirety and click the link to accept these guidelines prior to your scheduled eLearning session.
- All eLearning presenters are required to use the official OAUG eLearning PowerPoint template (download below) for OAUG eLearning presentations
- You must present for at least 50 minutes (Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirement)
- Keep graphics simple
- I understand that my presentation is not for the purpose of sales, and I may not advertise products or services
- The first slide is to be used for your presentation title, your name, and company
- You may include (1) slide for your presenter information and one (1) slide for your company’s information and logo
- The remaining slides must only contain the agenda and content of your presentation.
- You may not use your company’s logo on any slides other than your company information slide. If you do place your logo throughout, the presentation will be returned to you for correction
- You may include a slide with your “thank you” and contact information
- Choose topics that highlight a case study or a product implementation
- Save your final presentation slides file in PDF format and submit to Tiffany Thomas ().