Update your OAUG profile for better networking and customized communications
The data in your OAUG profile determines what kind of information you receive from the OAUG and, more importantly for OAUG members, the information in your profile flows into the membership directory so other members can find you. To update your profile:
- Log in on oaug.org and click the button.
- On the next screen, click Update User Profile.
- Check to be sure your information is correct, particularly the Communications Preferences and Oracle Applications information.
- Your Communications Preferences tell the OAUG which newsletters and other email communications to send you.
- Your Oracle Applications data goes into the Membership Directory so other members can find you for networking.
- Don’t forget to scroll all the way down and click submit to save your changes!
Please contact the OAUG membership team at or +1.404.240.0897 Ext. 2 if you have any questions or require assistance in updating your profile. If you do not have an OAUG login, please create an OAUG profile.