The OAUG Young Professionals Forum is focused on helping people who are just beginning their career with Oracle Applications or just beginning their career in general. The Forum holds webinars every other month or holds in-person events to discuss the hot topics in the Oracle Applications community and general information young professionals need to know.
How do you Learn? Does Your Organization Understand that Training has Changed?
Presented by Daya Haines Haddock, President & CEO, TIA
September 14, 2017, at 3:15 p.m. ET
Is there something specific you want to hear about on the next webinar? Or maybe you want to present the next webinar? Let us know! Take our survey to let us know what you want to see from the forum, and to help participate.
View the last webinar:
The OAUG Young Professionals Forum has covered the following topics in live webinars presented by industry experts. A recorded version of each webinar is available by clicking the title:
- "Big Data- What is it and Why does it Matter to Me?" Presented on August 13, 2014, by Sean Donaldson, Secure-24
- "The Cloud - No One Gets it" Presented on October 8, 2014, by Brian DeFrates, Southern Company and Ravi Madabhushanam, Apps Associates
- "Three Lessons I Wish I had Learned Earlier in my Career" Presented on December 10, 2014, by Julie Maa, Google, Dr. Patricia Dues, University of Phoenix and Wade Lewis, Georg Fischer Plastics.
- "Upgrade vs. Reimplementation" Presented on February 18, 2015 by Alyssa Johnson, Keste and Mark Clark, O2Works.
- "Doing it all, Without Overdoing it" Presented on June 17, 2015, by Carrie Hollack, Nordstrom and Andrew Snyder, NOODLEit.
- "Business Analytics" Presented on August 19, 2015, by Naren Thota, Infosemantics.
- "How the OAUG Customer Support Council Will Make You Look Like a Rock Star at Work" Presented on October 21, 2015, by Doug Hahn, Invesco and Kaberi Nayak, MITRE Corporation.
- "Advancing Your Career without a 'Title'--Finding Your JOY at Work" Presented on December 16, 2015, by Christina Blincoe, Burns & McDonnell.
- "COLLABORATE 16 Sneak Peek: Oracle's Private Cloud Appliance" Presented on February 15, 2016, by Mike Gangler, Secure-24
- "Networking Tips and Tricks" Presented on June 28, 2016, by Jansen Hernandez, Facebook
- "Managing Hyperion: The Importance of Building Relationships" Presented on August 24, 2016, by Beth McLaughlin Dunkin' Brands
- EBS 12.2/12c Upgrade: “Tips and Lessons Learned”
Presented on November 10, 2016, by Sandarsh Chavalmane, Facebook
- Outlook Optimization Training
Handouts: Outlook Optimization Starter Kit and 7 Simple Ways to Say "No"
Presented on December 7, 2016, by Evan Fleisher, Vita-Mix Corporation
- "Running Finance IT Infrastructure on IPv6"
Presented on June 20, 2017, by Sandarsh Chavalmane, Facebook