The OAUG Emerging Leaders (formerly known as the OAUG Young Professionals Forum) is focused on helping people who are just beginning their career with Oracle Applications or just beginning their career in general. Grow in your career by networking with peers and mentors as well as registering for helpful educational content. Webinars are held multiple times a year with a focus on professional development or Oracle Applications topics.
Ask questions, find helpful articles and network with your peers on the OAUG Emerging Leaders LinkedIn Page.
Find a mentor or become a mentor with the new OAUG Mentor Program.
- Get Started With Oracle Mobile Approvals App for E-Business Suite, a Case Study
John Gunja, Southern Company
Wednesday, August 15, 2018, at 2:00 p.m. ET
Is there something specific you want to hear about on the next webinar? Or maybe you want to present the next webinar? Let us know! Take our survey to let us know what you want to see from the forum, and to help participate.
If you want to get involved, join our email list or have any questions about The OAUG Emerging Leaders, please contact Tiffany Thomas.
View the last webinar:
The OAUG Emerging Leaders has covered the following topics in live webinars presented by industry experts. A recorded version of each webinar is available by clicking the title:
- OAUG Emerging Leaders: COLLABORATE 18 Preview and Optimize Your Small Team for Today's Challenges
Presented on March 6, 2018, by Richard Stevens III, Tanana Chiefs Conference
- Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) Tips, Tricks and Best Practices
- Presented on February, 16, 2018, by Abhi Raina, AST LLC
- "Running Finance IT Infrastructure on IPv6"
Presented on June 20, 2017, by Sandarsh Chavalmane, Facebook
- How do you Learn? Does Your Organization Understand that Training has Changed?
Presentation Slides (PDF) and Poll Results
Presented on September 14, 2017
Daya Haines Haddock, President & CEO, TIA
- Women in Technology Panel
Presented on November 7, 2017
Panelists: Komal Goyal, 6e Technologies
Kellyn Pot-Vin Gorman, Delphix
Smitha Raju, International Monetary Fund
- "COLLABORATE 16 Sneak Peek: Oracle's Private Cloud Appliance" Presented on February 15, 2016, by Mike Gangler, Secure-24
- "Networking Tips and Tricks" Presented on June 28, 2016, by Jansen Hernandez, Facebook
- "Managing Hyperion: The Importance of Building Relationships" Presented on August 24, 2016, by Beth McLaughlin Dunkin' Brands
- EBS 12.2/12c Upgrade: “Tips and Lessons Learned”
Presented on November 10, 2016, by Sandarsh Chavalmane, Facebook
- Outlook Optimization Training
Handouts: Outlook Optimization Starter Kit and 7 Simple Ways to Say "No"
Presented on December 7, 2016, by Evan Fleisher, Vita-Mix Corporation
- "Upgrade vs. Reimplementation" Presented on February 18, 2015 by Alyssa Johnson, Keste and Mark Clark, O2Works.
- "Doing it all, Without Overdoing it" Presented on June 17, 2015, by Carrie Hollack, Nordstrom and Andrew Snyder, NOODLEit.
- "Business Analytics" Presented on August 19, 2015, by Naren Thota, Infosemantics.
- "How the OAUG Customer Support Council Will Make You Look Like a Rock Star at Work" Presented on October 21, 2015, by Doug Hahn, Invesco and Kaberi Nayak, MITRE Corporation.
- "Advancing Your Career without a 'Title'--Finding Your JOY at Work" Presented on December 16, 2015, by Christina Blincoe, Burns & McDonnell.
- "Big Data- What is it and Why does it Matter to Me?" Presented on August 13, 2014, by Sean Donaldson, Secure-24
- "The Cloud - No One Gets it" Presented on October 8, 2014, by Brian DeFrates, Southern Company and Ravi Madabhushanam, Apps Associates
- "Three Lessons I Wish I had Learned Earlier in my Career" Presented on December 10, 2014, by Julie Maa, Google, Dr. Patricia Dues, University of Phoenix and Wade Lewis, Georg Fischer Plastics.