Nominations Sought for OAUG Member of the Year and Innovator of the Year
- Do you know a fellow member who is always volunteering for the OAUG?
- Have you heard about a company doing something innovative with their Oracle Applications?
- Has your Geo or SIG had a compelling presentation from a user company recently?
If so, you are encouraged to nominate deserving individuals or companies for the OAUG Member of the Year and the OAUG Innovator of the year.
- The OAUG Member of the Year award recognizes an individual for outstanding service to the OAUG and its members. Past recipients have included Geo and SIG leaders, committee members, and others who have provided outstanding service to the organization. Learn more about the requirements and find the nomination form.
- The OAUG Innovator of the Year award recognizes a user member organization that has implemented a breakthrough idea in the use of an Oracle Application. Have you heard about a company doing something innovative with their Oracle Applications? Learn more about the requirements and find the nomination form.
Nominations are now open and are due by 11:59 ET on Monday, December 31, 2018.