Do you know the next OAUG Member of the Year?
The OAUG Member of the Year award recognizes an individual for outstanding service to the OAUG and its members. Past recipients have included Geo and SIG leaders, committee members, and others who have provided outstanding service to the organization.
Deadline: Monday, December 31, 2018, 11:59 p.m. EST
- Any individual within an OAUG Member organization making an outstanding contribution to the OAUG and its members.
- Contributions to the organization include volunteer activities, such as enhancements, new member recruitment, panel chairs, paper presenters, Geo and/or SIG coordinators, etc.
- Members of the OAUG Executive Committee and Board of Directors are not eligible during their term of office.
- All members of the OAUG are invited to nominate candidates for the award.
- Unsuccessful nominees will remain eligible for selection for the award for two consecutive years after their initial nomination.
- Must include Name, phone number and e-mail address of the individual being nominated.
- Nomination must include the reasons for the nomination.
- Principal nominators should be prepared to discuss with a selection committee the reasons for their nomination.
- The OAUG Member Engagement Committee and Board of Directors will serve as the selection committee for this award.
- The above committee will present recommendations for the award to the OAUG Board of Directors for final decision and acceptance.
- The award will be announced at COLLABORATE 19, in OAUG Insight magazine and OAUG eNews.
- Forms for nomination will also be available through the OAUG Web site, oaug.org.
- The official nomination form must by completed no later than Monday, December 31 11:59 p.m. EST