Who is the next OAUG Innovator of the Year?
The OAUG Innovator of the Year award recognizes a user member organization that has implemented a breakthrough idea in the use of an Oracle Application.
Deadline: Monday, December 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Any OAUG user member organization that has demonstrated innovative and breakthrough techniques using the standard functionality of an Oracle Application. Please note that OAUG associate member organizations are not eligible.
- Members of the OAUG Board of Directors and volunteer members of the selection committee are not eligible during their term of office.
- All members of the OAUG, except members of the OAUG Board of Directors and volunteer members of the selection committee, are invited to nominate candidates for the award.
- All nominations must be current OAUG members
- Name of the organization nominated;
- Name, phone number and e-mail address of the individual who will receive the award on behalf of the nominated organization;
- Oracle Application in which the innovation was implemented;
- Benefits of the innovation and the unique features of the innovation; and
- Innovations nominated must be available to be shared with all OAUG members.
- Volunteer members of the OAUG Membership Committee and Board of Directors will serve as the selection committee for this award.
- The above committee will present recommendations for the award to the OAUG Board of Directors for final decision and acceptance.
- The award will be announced at COLLABORATE 19, in OAUG Insight magazine and OAUG eNews.
- Forms for nomination will be available through the OAUG website, oaug.org.
- The official nomination form must by completed no later than Monday, December 31, 2018, 11:59 p.m. EST.