Connect with the OAUG at Oracle OpenWorld, October 22-25, 2018.
The OAUG team is excited to see you at OpenWorld this month!
On This Page:
Visit the OAUG in the Oracle Users Group Community in Booth 1512 in Moscone South to learn how the average Corporate User Member sees a 317% ROI through valuable problem-solving resources and networking opportunities.
Plus get free samples of OAUG members-only resources for a first-hand look at the true value of OAUG membership:
- insights to help you avoid costly mistakes
- ideas to increase efficiencies
- knowledge to extend the life of your software investment
And, everyone who visits the OAUG booth at OpenWorld will be eligible for a chance to win a free registration to COLLABORATE 19: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community.
Sign up for free one-on-one Q&A sessions with Oracle EBS executives at Oracle OpenWorld. Now’s your chance to get answers directly from the people who manage the development of Oracle E-Business Suite.
Space is limited and will be allocated to OAUG members in the order received.
OAUG members will be leading educational and networking sessions to represent the Oracle Applications users community’s areas of interest and success stories during Oracle OpenWorld 2018.
- SIG3176 - Special Interest Group (SIG) Meeting, Provide More for Less with Oracle’s Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS)
Tuesday, Oct 23 | 4:45 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. | Park Central (Floor 3) - City
- CAS1664 - Customer Case Study Session, Maritz Migration to Modernization: E-Business Suite from On-Premise to the Cloud
Tuesday, Oct 23 | 5:45 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. | Moscone North - Room 20
- CAS2709 - Customer Case Study Session, How to Build An Analytics (EPM/BI) Business Case When The Future Is Cloudy
Tuesday, Oct 23 | 12:30 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. | Marriott Marquis (Yerba Buena Level) - Nob Hill C/D
- CAS1302 - Customer Case Study Session, University of Pittsburgh’s BI and Analytics Journey to the Cloud
Monday, Oct 22 | 10:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. | Moscone West - Room 3020
- SIG3082 - Customer Case Study Session, What's new with Blockchain, AI, and IoT? How to connect this with Oracle Cloud?
Monday, Oct 22 | 12:30 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. | Moscone West - Room 3024
- BUS2269 - Business Use Case Session, Award Winning Cloud-based 'Real-Time' Tax Analytics Built on Oracle PaaS
Thursday, Oct 25 | 10:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. | Moscone West - Room 3016
- CAS2810 - Customer Case Study Session, Leading Practices Right Out of the Box: Oracle EPBCS at New Flyer
Thursday, Oct 25 | 10:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. | Moscone South - Room 155
- BUS1813 - Business Use Case Session, Implementing Highly Complex Supply Chain Planning Process at Bloom Energy
Monday, Oct 22 | 5:45 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. | Moscone South - Room 157
- PRO1294 - Role-Based Access Control in Oracle E-Business Suite and in the Cloud
Thursday, Oct 25 | 2:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. | Moscone South - Room 155
- CAS1651 - Customer Case Study Session, Oracle E-Business Suite on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Thursday, Oct 25 | 11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. | Moscone North - Room 21
- CAS2783 - Customer Case Study Session, Creating a Brighter Future for Retail Sales with Oracle CPQ Cloud- Customer View
Tuesday, Oct 23 | 3:45 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. | Park Central (Floor 2) - Concordia
- SIG3864 - Special Interest Group (SIG) Meeting, Governance, Risk, and Compliance Special Interest Group
Thursday, Oct 25 | 2:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. | Moscone South - Room 156