Public sector and higher Ed organizations today face increasingly complex planning and budgeting processes in light of funding pressures, increased compliance, and a need for transparency and accountability to stakeholders. As if these hurdles are not enough, public sector and higher Ed organizations have to deliver more with smaller IT budgets. This webinar will demonstrate the following benefits of adopting Oracle’s Planning Budgeting Cloud Service.
• Reduce cost of implementation and ownership by leveraging packaged functionality.
• Create workforce plans and position budgets quickly and accurately by leveraging sophisticated pre-packaged position and employee planning models.
• Leverage the flexible workflow and plan management tools within the application to reduce budgeting and planning cycles by weeks or months.
• Improve forecast accuracy by gaining visibility into plan / actuals / budget / forecast comparisons.
• Reduce the time spent on creating reports and budget books by leveraging the sophisticated reporting capabilities within the product.