The Women in Technology Recognition Program is sponsored by Oracle Applications User Group (OAUG), the world’s largest education, networking and advocacy forum for Oracle Applications users. The program will be made available annually to women across the United States. Applicants should demonstrate a passion for spreading awareness and helping other women to excel in the areas of technology. The self-nominated candidate will be awarded a complimentary pass to COLLABORATE19 and will have the privilege of participating in the WIT event at the conference held on April 7- 11, 2019, in San Antonio, Texas.
Deadline to apply is Friday, February 8, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. ET
- OAUG member, if not a current college student
- Employed for ten (10) years or less in a technology or related field OR a current junior or senior college student studying in a technology related field.
- Candidate will serve a one-year term as a mentor to another OAUG mentee through the newly created OAUG mentorship program
- If a college student you will serve a one-year term as a mentee and be granted a one-year OAUG membership.
- The award is limited to the COLLABORATE 19 conference attendee pass only; all other travel and related expenses are the responsibility of the award recipient.
- The pass is non-transferable.
Please provide the requested information. When submitting your response via email, please use PDF or Word formats only. Failure to submit all requested information will result in disqualification. Please include the following items: