One of the exciting benefits of the OAUG's recent upgrade of its membership software system is the enhanced Membership Directory. Having the ability to locate and network with other Oracle Applications users is a valuable part of your OAUG membership.
The searchable, online Membership Directory
allows you to find information about key contact people within other OAUG member organizations. You can search and browse by:
- Company Name: Name of the company or organization.
- First or Last Name: Name of specific person associated with a member organization (Individual Directory only).
- State or Country: Location of member organizations (Company Directory only).
- Job Function, Business Solutions or Oracle Products: Role, solution or products used by individuals associated with member organizations (Individual Directory only).
- Primary Industry: Choose from a list of industries.
I encourage you to take a look in the Membership Directory. It's actually fun and very interesting to see where your OAUG peers work, what job functions they perform, what Oracle products they use and who their employers are.
I also encourage you to update your individual OAUG profile so other members can find you by the unique role, product experience, industry or geography that describes you. If you have not already done so, please set your new password and update your member profile
before March 15 to qualify to win a free COLLABORATE 18 registration or $250 Amazon gift card.
Christine Hipp, OAUG President