The Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) Board of Directors 2019 election process is underway. The list of candidates and their biographical information is available here. Voting will be open from 10:00 a.m. ET on September 19, 2018 until 11:59 p.m. ET on October 3, 2018. OAUG Ambassadors and Individual User and Individual Associate members will receive an email from eBallot.com with voting instructions on September 19. Please see the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information about the Board of Directors position qualifications, submission process and election procedures.
Please note the important milestones below:
- August 15: The Call for Candidates begins. Any employee of an OAUG User or Associate member organization or any OAUG Individual User or Associate member in good standing may run for the Board.
- September 1: Official Record Date: Only Ambassadors whose records show their companies as paid/active members at close of business on September 1, 2018 are eligible to vote.
- September 12: Call for Candidates deadline.
- September 19: Ballots and online voting credentials are sent to all Ambassadors and individual members and the elections begin.
- October 3: Deadline for all ballots to be submitted.
- Mid to Late October: 2019 Board of Directors announced.
Voting for Candidates
Member organizations and individual members who are paid, active members as of September 1, 2018, are eligible to vote. Individual members and the Ambassador for each member organization will receive voting instructions via email from eballot.com on or before September 19, 2018. The Ambassador is the only person eligible to vote on behalf of a member organization. If you are not the Ambassador and would like to influence your organization's vote, please contact your Ambassador and share your thoughts.
It is important that your organization's Ambassador information is accurate, as the Ambassador will be the one receiving the elections ballot and submitting the vote on behalf of your organization. To determine your organization's Ambassador, log in to your profile on the OAUG website. Once logged in, you can search for your company through the Membership Directory:
- After logging in via oaug.org, click on the 'My OAUG Profile' button at the top of the homepage.
- Select the Company Directory link under the Membership Directory drop-down option.
- Choose the option to browse by 'name'.
- In the field under the 'Company' column title, enter your company's name and hit enter.
- Click on your company's name in the filtered results. If your company is not listed, please contact to check your membership status.
- Your company Ambassador's name and contact information will be listed here.