ATLANTA – June 30, 2016 - The Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG), an independent,
global, member-led organization that maximizes customers’ investment in Oracle and partner
solutions, announced that OAUG Connection Point® - AppsTech Online, a week-long online
series dedicated to educating Oracle technologists on the latest Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)
information, will occur from July 11-15.
OAUG Connection Point – AppsTech Online features more than 15 sessions of intensive
training on topics including how to best use Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 Development with
Oracle Application Express 5.0; using Oracle Cloud Enterprise Manager 12c to its fullest extent; identifying the differences between 11i, R12.1 and R12.2 cloning methods; reducing data footprints; extending Oracle Application Framework (OAF) pages; personalizing and extending Oracle E-Business Suite for desktops and mobile devices; and much more.
Expert speakers will present content developed specifically for Oracle EBS database
administrators (DBAs), applications developers, middleware technologists and others interested in or currently using Oracle products. The virtual seminar series is presented live online to increase EBS knowledge without the time and cost associated with attending in-person events, and content from the sessions will also be available online after the event for attendees. Registration is open to everyone.
“OAUG Connection Point® – AppsTech Online enables Oracle users from around the
world to gain insight, skills and valuable understanding on how to better use the Oracle EBusiness Suite and other Oracle products from the convenience of their home or office,” said
Dr. Patricia Dues, president of the OAUG. “This year’s event will feature some of the top experts in the Oracle EBS space providing intensive training and engaging with participants to better support their Oracle-related business operations.”
To learn more about this event or to register, visit http://connectionpoint.oaug.org/2016/appstech, or contact .
About the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG)
Founded in 1990, the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) is an independent, global,
member-led organization that maximizes customers’ investment in Oracle and partner
solutions. The organization serves as an advocate to Oracle for companies worldwide and
represents users of Oracle Applications products including Oracle Applications Cloud, Oracle EBusiness Suite, Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (including Oracle Hyperion), Oracle’s Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management, Oracle Communications, Oracle Customer Experience Cloud, and others. The OAUG provides its members with education, networking and support via a wide range of activities and forums including conferences, online education, publications, special interest groups and social media. For more information about the OAUG, visit the website at oaug.org.
LinkedIn: OAUG LinkedIn
Twitter: OAUG Twitter
OAUG 2016 News Releases
- OAUG Announces Dr. Patricia Dues as 2016 President
- OAUG Presents COLLABORATE 16 - OAUG Forum Educational Agenda
- OAUG Names 2016 Executive Committee
- OAUG Presents New, Innovative Ways to Learn at COLLABORATE 16 - OAUG Forum
- Oracle Applications Users Group Launches New User Community Website Platform
- OAUG Announces Highlights from COLLABORATE 16 Conference for Oracle Users
- The OAUG Forms Three New Geographic Interest Groups and One New Special Interest Group - Niche communities focus on specialized training for Oracle users with similar backgrounds, interests, locations -
- OAUG Announces Best of COLLABORATE 16 Webinar series
- OAUG Presents OAUG Connection Point® – AppsTech Online
- OAUG Seeks Presenters for COLLABORATE 17 -- OAUG Forum
- OAUG Announces Al Garver as Executive Director
- OAUG Offers Educational Sessions, Facilitates User Connections at Oracle OpenWorld 2016
- OAUG Presents OAUG Connection Point® – NorCal Event
- OAUG Presents OAUG Connection Point® – Hyperion Online Series
- OAUG Elects 2017 Board of Directors