Thank you to our OAUG Ambassadors for volunteering in this important role! If you missed the most recent Informational Webinars, feel free to download a copy of the presentation. If you missed the most recent Benefits Reminder Email, you can also download a copy of the email to share with your colleagues.
As a reminder, Ambassadors who have fulfilled the requirements outlined below by December 31 of each year will be entered into a drawing for one full conference registration to the OAUG event of their choice in the following year. All Ambassadors will also receive recognition at OAUG events as a thank you for your efforts. OAUG Ambassadors’ year-round obligations are outlined below; please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information or contact email@example.com.
- Attend two 30-minute OAUG Ambassador Informational Webinars per year. The 2014 webinars will continue to keep Ambassadors up to date on new resources, events and updates from within the OAUG community to pass along to their colleagues. Please save the date and/or register for at least two of the following webinars in 2014:
- February 18: Register for the 11:00 am or 4:00 pm EST webinars
- March 18: Register for the 11:00 am or 4:00 pm EDT webinars
- May 20: Register for the 11:00 am or 4:00 pm EDT webinars
- July 22: Register for the 11:00 am or 4:00 pm EDT webinars
- August 19: Register for the 11:00 am or 4:00 pm EDT webinars
- October 21: Register for the 11:00 am or 4:00 pm EDT webinars
- December 2: Register for the 11:00 am or 4:00 pm EST webinars
All webinars will be scheduled at 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Eastern (New York) time.
- Send an OAUG Benefits Reminder & Update email (provided by the OAUG) to all of your colleagues after each webinar.
- Update your organization’s list of employees with logins twice a year. The OAUG will send the update notice by email; a response is due within 30 days of receipt. Detailed step-by-step instructions can be found here, or OAUG staff can provide you with a list of your employees with Member Logins via Excel.
Please note that an organization may have only one Ambassador at this time. Once confirmed as your organization’s Ambassador, you will receive administrative access to your organization’s OAUG membership as well as detailed instructions of your responsibilities. If no one within your organization volunteered, the OAUG automatically designated the Billing Contact of your organization as the Ambassador as well.
We look forward to working together to continue enhancing your use of Oracle products through the resources and benefits available through the OAUG. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.467.6936 if you have any questions, or visit the Ambassador Program's Frequently Asked Questions page. If you would like a step-by-step guide on how to complete your obligations as an Ambassador in between Ambassador Informational Webinars, contact email@example.com to request an Ambassador Guide.