You are the OAUG
- You Find Answers
- You Network with Real Users and Experts
- You Influence Oracle
Thousands of Oracle Applications users connect through the Oracle Applications Users Group to share best practices and solutions. As an OAUG member, you have unlimited access to the resources and answers you need to do your job better.
All employees of OAUG member organizations have unlimited access to the following for one flat fee per year:
Find the answers you need to get ahead through educational resources from the OAUG:
- Save on event registration. Members save nearly $400 per person on registration for COLLABORATE and save on registration for OAUG Connection Point® seminars.
- Participate in live and recorded eLearning webinars to hear best practices and problem solving information.
- Find answers by downloading papers, presentations, and case studies from the Conference Paper Database.
- Read in-depth articles in OAUG Insight magazine; up to 10 copies in print per company; unlimited online access.
- Stay informed with OAUG newsletters to keep up with the latest news and information.
The OAUG connects you with others who are using the same applications. You can learn from their experiences, share best practices, and find solutions.
- Use the OAUG Membership Directory to connect with key contacts at member organizations.
- Participate in Geographic and Special Interest Groups (Geo/SIGs) and learn from others and share experiences with people in your industry, local area, or those using similar products.
- Check the OAUG Buyer's Guide to find solutions and solution providers for your Oracle Applications environment.
- Connect with users and expert consultants on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Share your thoughts and suggestions with Oracle through the OAUG. Oracle listens to the collective voice of OAUG members:
- The OAUG Customer Support Council informs Oracle of member concerns and assists members in understanding Oracle Support services. The Customer Support Council was instrumental in Oracle's waiver of Extended Support fees for a number of product lines.
- Each member organization has the opportunity to vote in the annual OAUG Board of Directors election.
- Many OAUG events feature face-to-face meetings with Oracle experts. Attendees can gain personal insight on their product investments and get their questions answered.