Thousands of Oracle Applications users around the world connect through the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG). They know that OAUG involvement equips them to improve efficiency, enhance problem solving and spark innovation through opportunities for education, networking and influence.
View an interactive Membership Brochure.
All employees of OAUG member organizations receive the following benefits at no additional charge:*
Enhance your Knowledge
- Participate in live OAUG eLearning sessions on relevant topics or download recordings.
- Live sessions and recordings are available only to employees of OAUG member companies.
- Attend COLLABORATE and OAUG Connection Point®Conferences for information sharing, education and networking.
- *Member organization employees register for these events at significantly discounted rates.
- All conference papers are archived in a comprehensive database accessible only to employees of member organizations.
Connect with Others in the Oracle Applications Community
- Learn from others and share experiences with those using the same Oracle Applications.
- Participate in Geographic (Geo) and Special Interest (SIG) Groups.
- Network with thousands of others in the Oracle Applications Community.
- Join the OAUG LinkedIn group and follow OAUG on Twitter.
Share your Thoughts with Oracle
- Express your thoughts and suggestions to Oracle through the OAUG Customer Support Council or during face-to-face meetings at OAUG events.
- Read practical articles on implementation techniques, case studies and more in OAUG Insight magazine.
- Published quarterly and mailed to 10 people per organization; available online to all member organization employees.
- All employees can log in to the members-only sections of www.oaug.org.
OAUG Membership Types
Choose the OAUG membership type that’s right for you:
|Membership Type||Membership Dues|
Organizations that are licensed users of Oracle Applications and do not provide consulting services
USD $920 for one year
USD $1748 for two years
Consulting organizations that provide products and services that complement and enhance Oracle Applications
USD $1850 for one year
USD $3515 for two years
Individual Associate Members
Independent, self-employed consultants who have a primary business interest in Oracle Applications.
USD $500 for one year
Must be approved by Membership Committee
Join the thousands of Oracle Applications users around the world who connect through the OAUG to improve efficiency, enhance problem solving and spark innovation.
Find out why 92% of OAUG members would recommend membership and learn more about OAUG Membership: What's In It for Me.
|“The OAUG is a tremendous organization to be involved with. I particularly appreciate the quality of the members and their willingness to share experiences and information with other OAUG participants, through the form of papers, presentations, virtual and face to face conferences and unparalleled networking events.”
-- Mark Clark, Senior Partner, O2Works