The Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) is a global organization that enhances the capabilities of real Oracle users in their day-to-day use and management of the growing family of Oracle Applications. Formed in 1990, the OAUG is one of the software industry’s most successful user groups and speaks with one voice for the family of Oracle Applications users.
If you would like a live demonstration of the member benefits and resources outlined below, please register for an OAUG Orientation webinar.
Member organizations of OAUG receive access to the following:
- Conference Paper Database: a searchable, comprehensive collection of white papers and presentations from all previous OAUG events containing real-world information about Oracle Applications.
- OAUG eLearning: these convenient live sessions bring user-driven education right to your desktop, with free registration to every session offered by the OAUG. Includes access to archived recordings of past OAUG eLearning webinars.
- Conference Discounts: members receive discounted registration to OAUG face-to-face events such as the COLLABORATE conferences and OAUG Connection Point events. OAUG events provide the opportunity for intensive training on Oracle applications and personal networking with other Oracle users.
- OAUG Insight magazine: this quarterly publication features practical, how-to articles, tips and tricks, implementation techniques, and much more. Member organizations receive ten complimentary subscriptions as well as unlimited access to the electronic edition.
- OAUG eNews: this monthly electronic newsletter provides the latest information from within the OAUG community and notable updates from Oracle Corporation.
- Vendor Awareness Sessions: unique educational opportunities for Oracle Applications users to hear and learn from OAUG Associate Members seeking to showcase their complementary products and services. These sessions are provided on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- OAUG ResearchLine: an exclusive information resource of sponsored industry research and surveys. Select from the OAUG ResearchLine executive summaries to review proprietary research results about trends and challenges of interest to users of Oracle Applications.
- Geographic and Special Interest Groups (Geo/SIGs): the grassroots level of the OAUG which is broken down into specific regions, products, and industries. Connect with the Oracle users most relatable to you and your organization.
- Member Database: search this database to find out what other companies and organizations are using Oracle Applications and participating in this active user community.
- OAUG Buyer’s Guide:turn here for how-to guides, case studies and more for insights and guidance on your projects. Find out who’s who and who can help in this go-to catalog of solutions and solution providers for your Oracle Applications environment.
- OAUG Job Board: an employment resource for companies to find the ideal Oracle expert for their position and for individuals to submit their candidacy for Oracle-specific opportunities.
- Star Partner Program: tailored for our Associate Members, the Star Partner program allows our elite members to bundle their yearly participation into one package of offerings to most effectively keep the OAUG community informed of the resources and knowledge available to complement their use of Oracle Applications.
- Customer Support Council: represents Oracle Applications customers to Oracle Applications Support by informing Oracle of member concerns and assisting members in understanding Oracle Support services. Publishes a quarterly newsletter OAUG CSC Support in Focus.
- Fusion Council:intended to represent the growing family of Oracle Applications users and customers (E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle Retail, Siebel, etc.) to Oracle Development in the design, usability and business functionality features of Fusion.
- Voting Rights: each member organization of OAUG is allotted one vote to participate in the yearly election of the OAUG Board of Directors.
OAUG memberships are available to:
- User Members: corporations or organizations that are licensed users of Oracle Applications.
- Associate Members: organizations that provide products and services that complement and enhance Oracle Applications.
- Individual Associate Members: independent consultants who are non-users of, but have a primary business interest in, Oracle Applications.
- Limited Web Subscription: individual users of Oracle Applications who are interested in receiving OAUG communications and learning more about the user group community (no annual dues for this category).
Join the OAUG’s global community of users, managers, executives and third-party solution providers to increase productivity and maximize the return on investment in Oracle Applications. Membership information is also available as an interactive brochure.