You are the OAUG
- You Find Answers
- You Network with Real Users and Experts
- You Influence Oracle
Thousands of Oracle Applications users connect through the Oracle Applications Users Group to share best practices and solutions. As an OAUG member, you have have unlimited access to the resources and answers you need to do your job better.
All employees of OAUG member organizations have unlimited access to the following for one flat fee per year:
OAUG educational resources include face-to-face conferences, live and recorded eLearning webinars, and the vast Conference Paper Database featuring thousands of papers, case studies, and presentations from real users and expert consultants. OAUG Insight magazine features practical articles on implementation techniques and in depth case studies. Find the answers you need to get ahead through educational resources from the OAUG:
- Save on event registration. Members save up to $380 per person on registration for COLLABORATE and $100 per person for OAUG Connection Point® seminars.
- Participate in live and recorded eLearning webinars to hear best practices and problem solving information. These resources are not available to non-members.
- Find answers by downloading papers, presentations, and case studies from the Conference Paper Database. These resources are not available to nonmembers.
- Read in-depth articles in OAUG Insight magazine; up to 10 copies in print per company; unlimited online access. OAUG Insight is not available to non-members.
- Stay informed with OAUG newsletters to keep up with the latest news and information.
The OAUG connects you with others who are using the same applications. You can learn from their experiences, share best practices, and find solutions. Networking opportunities for OAUG members include:
- Using the OAUG Member Database to connect with key contacts at member organizations.
- Participating in Geographic and Special Interest Groups (Geo/SIGs) and learn from others and share experiences with people in your industry, local area, or those using similar products.
- Checking the OAUG Buyer's Guide to find solutions and solution providers for your Oracle Applications environment.
- Connecting with users and expert consultants on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Share your thoughts and suggestions with Oracle through the OAUG. Oracle listens to the collective voice of OAUG members. OAUG members have influence in the following ways:
- The OAUG Customer Support Council represents Oracle Applications customers to Oracle Applications Support by informing Oracle of member concerns and assisting members in understanding Oracle Support services. The council also publishes a quarterly newsletter, OAUG Support in Focus.
- The Customer Support Council was instrumental in Oracle's waiver of Extended Support fees for a number of product lines.
- Each member organization has the opportunity to vote in the annual OAUG Board of Directors election. By voting in the annual election, members have the opportunity to choose the leaders who will be working with Oracle on behalf of all Oracle Applications users.
- Many OAUG events feature face-to-face meetings with Oracle experts. Attendees can gain personal insight on their product investments and get their questions answered.