Convenient, relevant and free for OAUG members, OAUG eLearning brings exceptional educational content to your desktop or mobile device. Registration is required and is only available with a member login.
Best of Connection Point EPM/BI/EBS 12.X eLearning Series
- Business Intelligence Track
- Case Study of Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics for Telecommunication Industry, December 5, 2 p.m. EST
- BI Publisher and E-Business Suite R12: The Basics of Customizing Delivered Templates, December 6, 12 p.m. EST
- Get the Most from Standard Reporting - Using Oracle Forms and BI Publisher to Expand your Reports, December 11, 2 p.m. EST
- Deep Dive into Oracle Business Intelligence Applications and Case Study, December 12, 12 p.m. EST
- E-Business Suite 12.X Track
- Advanced Global Intercompany System (AGIS): Managing Complex Intercompany Transactions, December 5, 12 p.m. EST
- Release 12 Payments - The Centralization of Payment Processing, December 9, 12 p.m. EST
- Building the Case for E-Business Suite Archiving, December 11, 12 p.m. EST
- The R12 Upgrade Surprises - What will Catch You Off Guard?, December 13, 2 p.m. EST
- Enterprise Performance Management/Hyperion Track
- The Upgrade Hamster-Wheel: Preparing for an Oracle EPM 18.104.22.168 Upgrade, December 6, 2 p.m. EST
- Enterprise Performance Management: Unlocking Business Potential, December 9, 2 p.m. EST
- Designing a World Class Financial Close, December 12, 2 p.m. EST
- Essbase Optimization for Planning Performance: A Wholistic Approach, December 13, 12 p.m. EST
- Additional December Sessions:
- Demystifying Payments, December 11, 2 p.m. EST
OAUG eLearning Recordings
Recordings of the November Focus on Oracle E-Business Suite: An OAUG Educational Series sessions are now available.
Archived recordings from other past OAUG eLearning programs are available for OAUG members. Member login is required.
OAUG eLearning is free for OAUG members. Register with your OAUG member login. If you are not an OAUG member but would like more information on how your organization can join to take advantage of all the benefits the OAUG has to offer, please refer to OAUG Membership Information.
Interested in Giving an OAUG eLearning Presentation?
Interested in presenting an OAUG eLearning session? Please contact Lynne Weil, OAUG director of education, at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.