Through the OAUG, you can find numerous opportunities to access and exchange information, build knowledge and capabilities, and network with peers and experts through a variety of resources, such as:
- Global online communities via LinkedIn and Twitter. Join the conversations to stay in the know, build your network and access information.
- Specialized training and education opportunities, including:
- Industry, Oracle and OAUG news via OAUG publications.
- Geographic (Geo) and Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings.
- Continuing professional education (CPE) credits.
- The OAUG Conference Paper Database: Search this comprehensive collection of white papers and presentations containing real-world information about Oracle Applications.
- OAUG eLearning: Free to OAUG members, these convenient sessions bring user-driven education right to your desktop.