Education and Events
Through the OAUG, you can find numerous opportunities to access and exchange information, build knowledge and capabilities, and network with peers and experts through a variety of resources, such as:
- Global online communities via LinkedIn, Twitter and OAUG Connect. Join the conversations to stay in the know, build your network and access information.
- Specialized training and education opportunities, including:
- Industry, Oracle and OAUG news via OAUG publications.
- Geographic (Geo) and Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings.
- Continuing professional education (CPE) credits.
OAUG members-only resources provide even more value:
- The OAUG Conference Paper Database: Search this comprehensive collection of white papers and presentations containing real-world information about Oracle Applications.
- OAUG eLearning: Free to OAUG members, these convenient sessions bring user-driven education right to your desktop.
- OAUG Insight magazine: This quarterly publication features practice, how-to articles, tips and tricks, implementation techniques, and much more.
- OAUG ResearchLine: This exclusive information resource for OAUG members reviews proprietary research results about trends and challenges of interest to users of Oracle Applications.
- OAUG Support in Focus: A quarterly newsletter providing members with information and ideas for using Oracle Support resources.
If you’e already part of the OAUG community, be sure to visit this page often for updates. If you're not a member, now’s the time to get involved in this dynamic community. Find out more about OAUG membership.