The Oracle Applications Users Group is the leading users group for Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), supply chain and cloud applications. Discover how you can find answers, network and influence Oracle.
Connect with your peers through OAUG Special Interest Groups
Find Answers, Best Practices, and Lessons Learned through OAUG Educational Resources
- Scheduling Bottle Rotations for Bottle Filling Operations in Advanced Supply Chain Planning
Don Brown - Oracle Applications Developer, United States Distilled Products (USDP)
- Path To Supply Chain in the Cloud
John S. Chorley - CSO & Group VP SCM Product Strategy, Oracle
- Enhancing Your Supply Chain: Advanced EDI Integration for Oracle
Mike Neadeau – DiCentral
- ERP Cloud - Best Practices Deploying Financials and Supply Chain
Mike Feldman, Lucidity Consulting Group LP
- OTM SIG Webinar Recordings
- OTM 6.4 and 6.4.1 Overview
- Operating in the Cloud - Best Practices and Lessons Learned from Early OTM/GTM Cloud Implementations
- OTM 6.3 Network Routing
- ASN-Driven Automated Inbound Dock Scheduling
- Using the OTM Analyzer
- Oracle In-Memory Logistics Command Center Solution
Discover In-Depth Information in OAUG Insight Magazine Articles
Oracle Transportation Management: Bridging Logistics Silos, Automating Planning and Execution
by Vishnuvarth Subramanian, Jade Global Inc.
Upgrading Oracle E-Business Suite (VCP to ASCP/Demantra) to R12.2
by Vivek Puri, Sherwin-Williams
Enhancing LPN Usage Within a Warehouse Management Outbound Process
by Jukka Pelkonen, Uponor
Become a member!
Join online today Annual corporate membership is $965 for organizations that are licensed users of Oracle Applications or $1945 for companies that provide products or services that enhance Oracle Applications.
Join online today or call +1.404.240.0897 for more information.