As this year comes to a close, I’d like to use this opportunity to say my farewells. Farewell to 2016 and my year as OAUG president. Also, I would like to say farewell to the OAUG Board of Directors, staff and members of the OAUG. I am leaving the board but taking with me lots of memories:
- Serving on the OAUG Board since 2000 with fellow board members who are committed, passionate, wise and exceptional friends.
- Working with wonderful volunteers who exemplify the mission and vision of the OAUG.
- Learning from a fantastic group of partners who have always been willing to exhibit, sponsor, present and share their expertise.
- Aligning with incredible Oracle employees who bring expertise, knowledge and partnership to the OAUG committees, conferences and events.
- Working with OAUG staff members who make us successful in all of our ventures, from eLearning to COLLABORATE to the Young Professionals Forum to the Star Partners Program and on and on.
The future of the OAUG is a bright one. I’m leaving the OAUG in the capable hands of incoming President Alyssa Johnson and the OAUG’s new Executive Director Al Garver.
Dr. Patricia Dues, OAUG President